First of all, selling SAAS is difficult and that to Indian customers? Well, it’s one hell of a big deal!
There are several challenges – right from how Indian customers love to bargain (there is no saas in saas left) to the level of customizations that they would expect and of course, payment collection.
Lalit Bhise, who has been selling Bizom, a SAAS product to Indian companies quite profitably is going to share his experience building and running a SAAS company totally dedicated towards the Indian market.
To give you an idea, this is how Bizom has grown in the last 3 years.
At UnPluggd, Lalit will cover some of the below mentioned aspects of selling SAAS to Indian customers:
1. Who are/ will be your enterprise customers?
2. Who to talk to within the prospective customers
3. How to handle pricing negotiations while keeping expectations in check (Tiered pricing, payment terms , positioning features for higher value , discounting etc)
4. Customizing Product for each customer still go live in 2 weeks while protecting your IP
5. Customer success management
6. Collections / payments hygiene.
Don’t miss it, if you are figuring the sauce of SAAS.
DISCOUNT : Use WE20 to get 20% off on tickets.