One of the Achilles heel of Indian tech ecosystem is the drought of product leaders in this country.
For India to be the next big superpower, we don’t just need great startups, but we need great product leaders to drive the change.
In its current state, India has produced very few product leaders – largely because somewhere we tend to ‘jugaadofy’ the product process (by throwing away discounts or cheap growth hacks).
For most companies, product management = project management or program management (and sometimes, even growth hacking)
Somewhere, we just don’t take the product management function very seriously. And most importantly, we have not yet focused on creating a fresh breed of product managers (fyi: Product managers != business analysts).
With global players launching their products for the Indian market, the bar for product management is much much higher than what it was 2 years back.
At NextBigWhat, we aim to bring about the much needed product revolution. We have said this earlier and we are saying it again – India needs great product culture to take on the world.
We present to you, the first batch of Product Management Course which has been developed in consultation with many entrepreneurs and product leaders. The course has been been vetted by 25 entrepreneurs / product leaders.
Product Management Course Details
This is 6 weeks course and the first batch starts on Feb, 2018. The first batch is classroom based (more details here).
Couple of important points.
- We are straightaway offering 50% discount for the first batch.
- First batch starts Feb, 2018 (location: HSR Layout, Bangalore).
- The classes will occur every
Wednesday 3PM – 6 PMSaturday, 10AM – 1:00 PM.
- The first batch will only have 15 participants.
- We are partnering with several product companies who are hiring product managers. So if you want to move into a full-fledged PM role after the course, we will get you there.
This is the most comprehensive and practical course on product management.
Are we giving you the Product Management certificate? YES.
Having said that, we would also like to tell you that no (good) company hires PMs on the basis of certificate. If certificate is what you want, please go take up several other online PM courses which have no soul.
The biggest change we will bring to you post this course
1. Ability to comprehend a problem statement.
2. Ability to question hypothesis.
3. Run marketing experiments without burning hole in your pocket.
4. Designing for growth.
5. Navigating the product cycle / dealing with engineering and marketing / sales team (and still be friends!).
6.Most importantly, #ProductThinking.
The course is priced at Rs. 1 lakh (+ tax), but the first batch straight away gets 50% discount – i.e. Rs. 50,000 (+ tax), i.e. Rs 59,000/. Once you make the payment, we will connect with you to understand your expectations from the course.
» Got questions? Ask here.
Our vision: To create more #ProductGeeks. Make India a ProductNation.