Scott Adams, the famous cartoonist behind Dilbert is a genius. My respect for him has increased multifold after his commentary around US election. Like many other successful people he too did it with his hard work.He was not born with a silver spoon.
His book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big talks about his failure, success & systems. I will recommend everyone to buy and read this book.
These are my top 10 learnings after reading the book.
- Your food intake and diet plays important role in your life.
- Exercise is what keeps you active, healthy & going.
- Believe in systems not goals. Hence work on making a successful system instead of building imaginary castles around a goal.
- You don’t have to be an egoistic asshole in any aspect of life.
- Timing is equally important as luck.
- Acquiring skills like writing, reading, public speaking makes our life much smoother. We are able to communicate well with society & people around us.
- Failure is a part of life, learn from it and move on.
- Learning Human Psychology is wonderful. It helps us in minimizing all the bias we have cultivated because of our past, our society or our upbringing.
- Affirmations are like magic, practice them and they can do wonders.
- Smile often. It costs nothing but makes the world around you beautiful.
Originally published on http://atuljha.com/blog/
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!