Bangalore based Fresco Informatics has launched DocEngage, a cloud based service enabling doctors and patients to collaborate with each other for appointment.
In essence, DocEngage makes it simple for doctors and patients to connect & collaborate virtually from anywhere anytime.
How DocEngage Works
For Doctors, offering includes:
- Appointment scheduling through online, IVR & SMS with automated reminders.
- Intuitive consultation interface based on traditional clinical practice; we provide out of the box custom consultation interface for different specialties.
- Access patient records with prescriptions, reports, files, and bills round the clock.
- Provide multiple ways to manage after visit patient collaboration.
For patients, DocEngage works as an appointment management app that comes with automated reminders. Unlike some of the other platform that has focused only on Doctors (and their use-cases), DocEngage also provides a set of useful features for patients:
- Appointment management app available 24×7 with automated reminders.
- Add family members and manage their health information.
- Collaborate with the doctors using the direct messaging and SMS.
- Get age, gender, disease and event specific wellness alerts and reminder.
- View and monitor health information like diagnosis, prescription for loved ones.
The service is available as a SAAS product for doctors and follows a freemium model. The company has launched private beta today and already has a few paying customers.
If you are in Bangalore, do give DocEngage an engage and share your comments.