Ather Energy is opening up the S340 for pre booking (today, 1 PM) and one question that everyone has is on the price of Ather S340 and what exactly will the company offer.
Before you ask the Ather S340 price, here is a quick look at specs.
- Top speed 72 km/h
- One charge will give you 60 Km range
- 80% charge in 1 hr.
- Android based dashboard supporting Google Maps
- Toggle switch to enable/disable maps
- 2.2 kWh Li-ion battery pack
- Reverse gear support
- 5kW brushless DC electric motor which churns out about 6.4 bhp and 14 Nm of peak torque.
Price of Ather S340?
The price of Ather S340 and S450 has been announced. The Ather 450 is priced at Rs. 1,24,750 on road and the Ather 340 is priced at Rs. 1,09,750 on road. This is inclusive of subsidy @ Rs. 22,000, GST, road tax, smart card fee, registration card, and insurance.
The Ather One plan entitles customers to free public and home charging, periodic maintenance inclusive of consumables, breakdown assistance and unlimited data services for the dashboard at only Rs. 700 + GST per month, which is way lower than the sustenance cost of present scooters.
[With inputs from Ashish.]