We are in the midst of a gold rush in AI. But who will reap the economic benefits? The mass of startups who are all gold panning?
The corporates who have massive gold mining operations? The technology giants who are supplying the picks and shovels? And which nations have the richest seams of gold?
As I started thinking about who was going to make money in AI I ended up with seven questions. Who will make money across the
(1) chip makers,
(2) platform and infrastructure providers,
(3) enabling models and algorithm providers,
(4) enterprise solution providers,
(5) industry vertical solution providers,
(6) corporate users of AI and