Weekly Summary: Amazon’s Plans in India; Zomato’s Big Funding & More
As we recover from a holiday week, news has started picking up. So has our coverage. Here’s a quick recap of all the posts from the week.
As we recover from a holiday week, news has started picking up. So has our coverage. We saw some pretty exciting stuff happening last week. India launched its first mission to Mars, Amazon’s plans in the country are becoming clearer, eBay is flexing its muscles and Zomato raised $37 mn from investors. We also profiled a few interesting startups and analysed some trends. Here’s a quick recap of all the posts from the week. We had some intense discussions on our forum too.
- Editorially Recommended Articles
- Most Common Startup Mistakes to Avoid: Insights from Founders
- The Ecommerce to Marketplace Pivot : What More Should Flipkart et al Do
- Short Take: The Problem With MOOC
- Top Gmail Apps for Sales Wizards
——— Channel : Indian Startups / Resources
- Knimbus is Like the Facebook for Researchers Where There are No Cat Videos
- Five Most Important Indian Tax Laws Every Startup Must Know Of [Whiteboard Friday]
- MintM Wants To Help Store Owners Feel the Pulse of Customers to Improve Loyalty
———- Channel : India Online
- After “No Muslim Allowed” Ad Furore, Property Listing Portal 99Acres Promises Strict Checks #Shortnews
- eBay India Chief in Talks With Govt for Exemption on Tax & Customs on Exports #Shortnews
- Fashionandyou Rejigs top Management; End of Churn?
——— Channel : APPS/ Stuff
- CryptoLocker Ransomware Holds Your Computer Hostage [Some Known Fixes]
- WhatsApp Crosses 25 Mn Active Users in India #Shortnews
- #MobileLife: Please Stop Reading New Phone Reviews, It’s Misleading
- Free Phone for 35,000 Healthcare Workers (ASHAs) in Karnataka