Weekly Recap: Via Launches Deal Service, Micromax Launches in Brazil
The Appnomy Conference, which was scheduled for August 27th was a phenomenal success – our bet on bringing insightful content to our events worked pretty well (more about Appnomy in a detailed post later).
Coming back to the weekly recap, here are the most popular articles:
- Exclusive: Via Launches Deals Service–Snapdeal Gets A Serious Competition
- Taggle CEO John Kuruvilla Resigns
- News: Aircel Launches Cloud Based Application Acceleration Service, Micromax Launches In Brazil
- What does an eCommerce company’s org chart look like?
- A framework to unravel opportunities on/for the web [Concept]
- Zivame – One Stop For Your Lingerie Shopping Needs
- YourCabs – Yet Another Cab Booking Service Or Does It Stand Out?
- Mobile TV Startup Jigsee Launched In India [Streaming Media For The Feature Phones]
- AfDay Brings Traditional And New Age Indian Art Products Online [Art For Everyday]
- DiscountPandit Wants To Be The Hyperlocal Deal Search Engine [With Social Angle]
- Nexus Venture Partners Leads $12 Million Funding in Druva, Pune Based Startup