Weekly Recap (April 9-15, 2012)
Best of Pluggd.in articles for the week ending April 15th, 2012.
- Vision & Execution – The Yin & Yang of Enterprises?
- Of Instagram acquisition, Youtube and few thoughts for Indian Product Entrepreneurs
- Olacabs Story : A Good Ride So Far [Interview]
- Sorry Indian Entrepreneurs, Instagram is a Silicon Valley story (and will remain one)
- Microsoft grabs the largest cloud customer ever, AICTE [10,000 Colleges, 7.5 million users]
- Delight, India’s first eToilet Wins Sankalp Forum Award (USD 40,000)
- Getting married? Create an IVR based wedding invitation
- “Bootstrap the startup until the concept is proven” : Interview with Sunil K Goyal of YourNest Angel Fund
- ApnaCircle’s Parent Company, Viadeo Secures $32 million funding
- Hate TV Serials? There is a site for that
- Creating Android Apps just got easier, thanks to Pune based Programr
- Congratulate your loved ones by sending them Badhai.in eVouchers
- Olacabs secures Series A round from Tiger Global
- Unmetric Raises $3.2 Million In Series A Funding From Nexus Venture Partners
- Hudku: A Global local search engine to meet all your needs
- Drivers Training Program, ‘Pawan ko kahin dekha kya’ secures angel investment from Deep Kalra, Alok Mittal and others
- Cofounders – Are you the real Jai-Veeru?
- Understanding Employer Identification Number (EIN) while incorporating in USA [Whiteboard Friday]
- How boring charts in Microsoft Excel and a craving for pocket money gave birth to FusionCharts
- Report: Worldwide Media Tablets Sales to Reach 119 Million Units in 2012
- Bing Search API Transitioned to Windows Azure Marketplace, Will Not Remain Free
- Blackberry phones will now have BBM Connected Apps
- Bangalore is next, after Kolkata in the 4G race
- Tyroo and Anurag Gupta acquire DGM India for $0.6mn
- Telecom Roundup: India should refrain from making its own technical standards (GSMA)
- Airtel launches 4G, first for India. Tariff Plans on the higher side.
- Consolidated FDI Policy Announced; 100% FDI to B2B e-commerce, curbs investment on B2C
- Indian digital advertising on an all-time high?
- Google critically lacks indoor data. Project Glass is pure genius.
- Voice Blogging Service, Bubble Motion Launches Android App for Indian users