Ubislate7+ Tablet Launched, Priced at INR 2999 [Short Review/Pics]
Datwind UbiSlate has been announced and the price of Ubislate7+ and 7C is Rs. 2,999/ and Rs 3,999 respectively. Both the tablets are powered by Cortex A8 800 Mhz processor, 256MB RAM and have an 800×480 pixel resistive touchscreen and run on Android 2.3.
Notable features of the Ublislate 7+ device includes support for SIM, WiFi and microUSB slots (you can even plug-in a 3G dongle!) and comes loaded with GetJar app.
Ubislate7+ specification includes:
- Android OS 2.3
- Cortex A8, 700 Mhz Processor with HD Video Co Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Storage: (Internal) 2GB Flash / (External) 2GB to 32GB Supported
- Peripherals: 2 Standard USB Ports (Ver. 2.0)
- Audio Out: 3.5mm jack
- Display and Resolution: 7″ Display with 800×480 pixels
- Supported Document Formats: All Version Office Document formats and many more
- High Quality Video Streaming & HD Quality Video Playback
- Input Devices: Resistive Touch Screen
- Connectivity with GPRS & WiFi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g
- Battery: Upto 180 minutes of battery, AC adaptor 200.240 volts
We got to play with the Ublislate7+ device and while we were quite impressed with the support for SIM (GPRS and Phone functions) and WiFi, we found the capacitive touchscreen to be a big challenge in using the device.
For now, here are the screenshots of the Ubislate device (detailed review very soon).