Sify has launched Sify videomeet, a Video Conferencing-as-a-Service for Enterprises and Emerging Businesses.
This service, powered by Vidyo, allows users to initiate and experience high-definition (HD), multi-point video collaboration beyond conventional conference rooms, without dedicated networks and on multiple devices – mobile phones, tablets, desktops, laptops and room systems. The adoption of this service does not entail any capital expenditure for the customers.
- Video collaboration from anywhere – No longer confined to a conference room
- Not limited to a dedicated network.
- Works on operating system (OS) – Windows/MAC/Linux/Apple IOS/Android.
- Can connect multiple devices – Mobile phone (iPhone/Android), tablets (iPads/Android), laptops (Windows/Mac/Linux), desktops (Windows/Mac/Linux), dedicated room systems, real telepresence systems
- Cost of call is less than Rs. 3 per minute
- Seamless adoption with existing infrastructure reducing infrastructure cost
- Zero capex: Video conferencing-as-a-service
Customers could pay a fixed rental for getting unlimited video conferencing access or avail the ‘pay-per-use’ option. This service also eliminates the need for a Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) or any other video conferencing device at the premises of the customer, thereby reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).