For the context, we have used Ayojak for UnPluggd ticketing and a trend that we have always noticed is the importance of having an offline channel for payment. Going by what we have seen, around 60% attendees of UnPluGGd (for the context – a technology event catering to India’s early adopter community) preferred offline payment!
If that’s the state of a technology event like UnPluGGd, imagine what happens to other events! Offline integration is a must (in India) and I’d expect this to add more transaction volume to Ayojak.
How does the Ayojak/Suvidhaa Partnership Work?
Event organizers can now make their ticket payment collection available across all Suvidhaa outlets spread at convenient locations like kirana stores, mobile stores, medical stores, STD booths, cyber cafés and travel agencies, easily accessible to policyholders. Users can book their event ticket in Ayojak and pay cash for ticket to the Suvidhaa store owner who will punch in the details and amount at the kiosk and generate a payment acknowledgement receipt of the transaction. Ayojak’s Online Ticket Booking software is integrated with Suvidhaa transaction system in real time therefore users will be getting instant ticket as soon as they make payment in Suvidhaa.
- Event organizer can enable this while setting up an even in Ayojak by selecting ‘Cash payment via Suvidhaa’.
- When the event is published, this option will be shown to buyer on event page, for example as shown in this test event page http://ticketing.ayojak.com/event/test-ayojaks-pay-cash-at-suvidhaa-for-event-ticket
- Event attendee can select ‘cash payment option’ on check out page; when attendee confirms booking in Ayojak, they will get a confirmation record having order id to show it to any Suvidhaa retail outlets.
- For easy access, there is also a Suvidhaa outlet locator, which shows the nearest Suvidhaa outlet.
- When user makes a payment in Suvidhaa, they get a SMS confirmation about their payment by Suvidhaa to ensure it is transparent and safe.
- Ayojak sends an instant e-ticket mail to the attendee.
An interesting milestone for Ayojak.