Nokia is gearing up for the N97 launch – probably it’s biggest launch in the recent times and here are some specs/pricing details for you:
What’s so unique about N97?
– It’s positioned as a ‘social phone’ – introduces the concept of ‘social location’.
With integrated A-GPS sensors and an electronic compass, the Nokia N97 mobile computer intuitively understands where it is. Essentially, you can can easily update your social networks automatically with real-time information, share your ‘social location’ as well as related pictures or videos.
– Customizable Screen
You can customize the homepage with widgets – right from integrating your Facebook widgets to RSS feeds
Infact, this feature takes the cake, makes the phone more personal!
N97 Specs & Price
- Sliding QWERTY keypad and touchscreen display
- Memory – 32GB Internal memory, 128 MB RAM, microSD up to 16GB
- Camera – 5 MP (Carl Zeiss optics)
- OS – Symbian
- Battery – 6.6 hours talk-time and 430 hours standby
- Radio – Stereo FM radio with RDS, Visual radio; FM transmitter
- Widescreen – 16:9, 3.5in TFT, 640 x 360 pixels
- 802.11b/g; USB; Bluetooth with A2DP; GPS with A-GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight: 150gm
- Handwriting Recognition
- Price: Rs. 35K
Watch this demo
Will you go for N97?
My hunch says Nokia has become a utilitarian brand and will have a tough time competing with lifestyle products like iPhone.
What’s your take?