Nokia N97 Gearing up for India Launch
Nokia is launching N97 in India next week. Here are details on pricing and product specification.
Nokia is gearing up for the N97 launch – probably it’s biggest launch in the recent times and here are some specs/pricing details for you:
What’s so unique about N97?
– It’s positioned as a ‘social phone’ – introduces the concept of ‘social location’.
With integrated A-GPS sensors and an electronic compass, the Nokia N97 mobile computer intuitively understands where it is. Essentially, you can can easily update your social networks automatically with real-time information, share your ‘social location’ as well as related pictures or videos.
– Customizable Screen
You can customize the homepage with widgets – right from integrating your Facebook widgets to RSS feeds
Infact, this feature takes the cake, makes the phone more personal!
N97 Specs & Price
- Sliding QWERTY keypad and touchscreen display
- Memory – 32GB Internal memory, 128 MB RAM, microSD up to 16GB
- Camera – 5 MP (Carl Zeiss optics)
- OS – Symbian
- Battery – 6.6 hours talk-time and 430 hours standby
- Radio – Stereo FM radio with RDS, Visual radio; FM transmitter
- Widescreen – 16:9, 3.5in TFT, 640 x 360 pixels
- 802.11b/g; USB; Bluetooth with A2DP; GPS with A-GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight: 150gm
- Handwriting Recognition
- Price: Rs. 35K
Watch this demo
Will you go for N97?
My hunch says Nokia has become a utilitarian brand and will have a tough time competing with lifestyle products like iPhone.
What’s your take?