Got incorporated? What next? A look at all that a founder needs to consider [Whiteboard Friday]
So you just incorporated your company, what do you do next? Take a look at all that a founder has to do once the company is registered and you are ready for doing business.
So you just incorporated your company, what do you do next?
In this episode of eLagaan Whiteboard Friday, the eLagaan team explains the things that a founder needs to do once the company is registered and you are ready for doing business.
As a company you need to worry about:
- Getting various business licenses like Service Tax, VAT, PAN, TAN etc
- Having proper accounting setup
- Understanding various taxation laws & rates. Not just to comply with the law, but also they can have impact on your bottom lines & margins
- Filling various tax returns to keep your business compliant.
– Subscribe to Pluggd.in’s Video channel on YouTube.