Got incorporated? What next? A look at all that a founder needs to consider [Whiteboard Friday]
So you just incorporated your company, what do you do next?
In this episode of eLagaan Whiteboard Friday, the eLagaan team explains the things that a founder needs to do once the company is registered and you are ready for doing business.
As a company you need to worry about:
- Getting various business licenses like Service Tax, VAT, PAN, TAN etc
- Having proper accounting setup
- Understanding various taxation laws & rates. Not just to comply with the law, but also they can have impact on your bottom lines & margins
- Filling various tax returns to keep your business compliant.
http://www.nextbigwhat.com/legal-steps-after-company-incorporation-297/http://www.nextbigwhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/elagaan.jpghttp://www.nextbigwhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/elagaan-290x290.jpgLegal ResourcesStartup Resources
– Subscribe to Pluggd.in’s Video channel on YouTube.