So you just incorporated your company, what do you do next?
In this episode of eLagaan Whiteboard Friday, the eLagaan team explains the things that a founder needs to do once the company is registered and you are ready for doing business.
As a company you need to worry about:
- Getting various business licenses like Service Tax, VAT, PAN, TAN etc
- Having proper accounting setup
- Understanding various taxation laws & rates. Not just to comply with the law, but also they can have impact on your bottom lines & margins
- Filling various tax returns to keep your business compliant.
– Subscribe to Pluggd.in’s Video channel on YouTube.