Revealed: iPhone 4 price in India – 50% Discount If Your Bill Exceeds INR 2K on Airtel
And its finally here! Apple’s most prolific phone yet is finally set to arrive in India with some pretty lucrative pricing. The iPhone 4 will be available in both, 16GB and 32GB and will be factory unlocked. The 16GB factory unlocked iPhone price in India is Rs.35,000/- while the 32GB factory unlocked iPhone 4 will be available for Rs.41,000/-. But wait, that’s not it, Airtel customers will be getting an extra bonus on these phones. If your monthly bill exceeds Rs2,000/- you will receive a flat 50% discount on the iPhone 4 India Price. Here’s a look at the iPhone 4 specs that make it the world’s highest selling smartphone.
iPhone 4 Specification
- 3.5 inch LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and 640 x 960 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX535GPU, Apple A4 chipset
- 512MB Ram
- 16/32 GB storage ( not extendable)
- Pre-installed iOS 4
- 5 MP rear facing camera with 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, records 720p @30fps
- Front facing camera with Facetime app for video calling
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G.
- WiFi b/g/n and WiFi hotspot capability. Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Accelerometer, 3 axis gyroscope, GPS, Proximity sensor.
- 1420mAH battery ( Talk time : up to 14hrs(2G) / up to 7hrs (3G) )
The iPhone 4 is expected to be available in the next 4-5 days, if you’re looking to buy an iPhone from another country and get it shipped, buying in India may be a better option.
Do you think the iPhone 4 price in India is too high?