It is now a common practice for Startups to have business presence in multiple country mainly in USA & India. In this episode of eLagaan Whiteboard Friday, the eLagaan team explains the considerations you should have while operating your business across these two countries.
Some of the things to consider are:
- How do you connect the company in USA & India
- Where is the master company located
- What type of operation will be conducted in which country (e.g. marketing in USA, development in India)
- FDI – Foreign direct investment
- Transfer pricing between the two companies
- Who owns the IP?
- Where do your VC or investors prefer to have the stake in?
- ESOP policy for employees?