We turned 3 on 29th of Jan and have been humbled by love showered by you all. We hope to live up to your expectations and do some kickass stuff this year.
Coming back to weekly recap, top articles include
- What exactly makes Entrepreneurship so hard [must read]
- JustDial Sues Askme, Portal asked to shut down by Court
- Running a Startup is Sexy, Building Business is Boring. You Decide
- InfiBeam’s EBook Reader Priced at 9,999. Stiff Competition for Amazon in India?
- Facebook Jumps to third most visited site on mobile web [India Mobile Report]
- Google India Launches Transliteration Tool for Desktop
- Acton Biotech – Genetics Testing Made Easy
- BrainNook from NuNook – World’s First Educational Virtual World for Children.
- Grabbon – Power of Collective Bargain
- Beezang – Sharing Group Expense Made Easy
- Invoicera- SaaS Tool For Invoice Billing Management
- IDG Invests 15 Crores in iCreate, Business Intelligence Startup
- Merger, Acquisition and Startups : People Issues are Paramount
- News: Ctrls Raises 2.5 Billion INR, Educomp to Acquire StudyPlaces
From the Tech World
First and foremost, we launched our mobile site (http://m.NextBigWhat.com) and will continue to improve the experience.
- IMIMobile Launches DaVinci Social, White Labeled Social Communication Service
- Eros Bollywood – Nokia OVI Application for Bollywood Lovers
- Apple iPad – Apple, Do not Ignore the Indian Market. Not this time.
- Koprol – Indonesia’s Location Aware Social Network.