MyGREENkart launches etail store for eco-friendly & organic products, clocks 100 orders per month

MyGREENkart launches etail store for eco-friendly & organic products, clocks 100 orders per month

MyGREENkart leverages hybrid model of Internet and phone both and currently online channel constitutes 85% of total transactions and remaining 15% comes from call centers. Presently, MyGREENkart is running test marketing campaigns only in Delhi so its 70% orders come from Delhi (NCR).

Advertising on a Freemium Model :  In the long run, we are all advertisers.

Advertising on a Freemium Model : In the long run, we are all advertisers.

The user and advertiser are today, often the same person, wearing different hats at different points on a platform. The user is the new advertiser because the user now has access to the same advertising infrastructure and can perform the same promotional actions that the advertiser did in the past.

Httpool launches VoIP Platform, CallWith.Me in India

Httpool launches VoIP Platform, CallWith.Me in India

Apart from general users, web and mobile developers can also use CallWith.Me’s API free of cost; however service for developer’s clients will be charged by the company.

Newsreel [Oct 30] Hurricane Sandy takes down Gawker, Buzzfeed and Huff Po. Data centers in storm's path to be affected

Newsreel [Oct 30] Hurricane Sandy takes down Gawker, Buzzfeed and Huff Po. Data centers in storm’s path to be affected

Stay pluggdin with our daily dose of tech news from around the tech world: Hurricane Sandy hits Data Centers. Apple fires top execs. Baidu beats estimates and more news.

Apple slashes iPad Price in India, iPad Mini to launch in November?

Apple has slashed the price of the new iPad (3) in India by around Rs.1400/ on each model, saving you the price to buy a smart cover. iPad Mini launch is being planned for November.

Following Supreme Court’s stay order Google skips ads from rival website on Bharatmatrimony search

Following Supreme Court’s stay order Google skips ads from rival website on Bharatmatrimony search

After 3 years of legal battle, the dispute between Google and marriage portal Bharatmatrimony.com seems to be on its last leg. On Friday, the Supreme Court restrained Shaadi.com and two other competing websites from breaching trademarks owned by Consim Info Private Limted, the company which runs Bharatmatrimony.com and other matrimony websites.

Ankur Warikoo

Groupon performance in India : Selling a voucher every 33 seconds, 100% QoQ growth [Interview]

Other players went completely berserk on the consumer side…advertising, marketing campaigns to acquire new customers etc; while we focussed all our energies into getting the right kind of merchants. Our mantra was it may not be the highest priced brands but it has to be a recognised and respected brand.

Exclusive: Apple slashes iPad Price in India, iPad Mini to launch in November

Before the official launch of iPad Mini and iPhone 5 in India, Apple has slashed the price of The New iPad 3 in India by around Rs.1400/ on each model, saving you the price to buy a smart cover. Here…

Newsreel [Oct 29]: Anonymous threatens to take down Facebook & Zynga on November 5

Newsreel [Oct 29]: Anonymous threatens to take down Facebook & Zynga on November 5

Roundup: Narendra Modi touches 1 Mn twitter following [Half of the followers are fake]. Anonymous Is Going After Zynga For mistreating employees.

TheSunnyMag: Schills and flacks are profiteering from Wikipedia. And will Randroids take over?

TheSunnyMag: Schills and flacks are profiteering from Wikipedia. And will Randroids take over?

It was the earnings season last week and we covered most of it in our daily newsreel.Surely, you have read about the Nexus leaks, Surface Tablets and Windows 8 already. Here, we bring you a selection of well written pieces from around the world that might be of interest. Happy reading.